Guest Posts & Article Submissions
So you want to be a contributing writer? (submit a guest post, guest blog, write for us, submit article etc.) We would be more than happy to welcome you. As a business we focus on SEO, PPC, Social Media Marketing, Website Development & Traditional Advertising so article ideas related to those topics are most welcome, but we’re also willing to consider anything marketing related for small to medium sized businesses. If you’ve got an idea for an article that will appeal to our readers (business owners, marketing managers) and move our industry forward, we want to hear from you.
Please start by submitting a short pitch (or a few options) for the article/s you’d like to write. The more complete your submission is, the better feedback we can give you. Please ensure that your write up is original content—we do not publish anything that has been published elsewhere. Here’s how you can go about it:
- Take a look around and familiarize yourself with a couple of articles already on the site to get an idea about the writing style and the tone of the articles.
- We’re looking for comprehensive articles, so that usually means 700-1000 words plus. If you’d like to write something shorter, then you need to make sure that the content is extra valuable.
- High quality, relevant and non promotional links are allowed in the article body. If you can find one or two related articles or pages on our website to include as internal links in the article that would also be appreciated.
- You’ll have the opportunity to include a short bio with your website and/or social media links to go at the end of the article.
- All content submitted to SLAM will be screened by our editorial team so please make sure to follow our guidelines above.