Who We Are
This site is owned and operated SLAM Strategy is a division of SLAM Marketing PTY LTD, solely owned by Shaun Le Cornu. ACN: 150 465 660
Contact email@example.com for more information
In the event any visitor of this website provides any information, including, but not limited to, name, contact details, comments, or ideas, through any interactive mechanisms located herein, SLAM Strategy may use the information to improve its services.
Although SLAM Strategy takes reasonable measures to secure our data, we cannot guarantee that the measures taken are or will remain adequate.
Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. At SLAM Strategy we want to make your experience online satisfying and safe. Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
Information SLAM Strategy gathers and Tracks
SLAM STRATEGY gathers two types of information about users:
- Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions to receive our electronic newsletters, to participate in our message boards or forums, to email a friend, and from participation in polls and surveys
- Information SLAM STRATEGY gathers through aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our sites. This information allows us to better tailor our content to readers’ needs and to help our advertisers and sponsors better understand the demographics of our audience. Under no circumstances does SLAM STRATEGY divulge any information about an individual user to a third party.
SLAM STRATEGY Gathers User Information In The Following Processes:
1. Optional Voluntary Information
We offer the following free services, which require some type of voluntary submission of personal information by users:
2. Electronic newsletters (Dispatches)
We will offer a free electronic newsletter to users. SLAM STRATEGY gathers the email addresses of users who voluntarily subscribe. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by following the link provided in every newsletter that points users to the subscription management page. Users can also subscribe to the newsletters at the time of registration.
3. Message boards/forums
Users of the site’s Message Boards and Forums must register separately for these services (both are free of charge) in order to post messages, although they needn’t register to visit the site. During registration, the user is required to supply a username, password, and email address.
4. “E-mail this to a friend” Service
Our site users can choose to electronically forward a link, page, or documents to someone else by clicking “e-mail this to a friend”. The user must provide their email address, as well as that of the recipient. This information is used only in the case of transmission errors and, of course, to let the recipient know who sent the email. The information is not used for any other purpose.
We may offer interactive polls to users so they can easily share their opinions with other users and see what our audience thinks about important issues. Opinions or other responses to polls are aggregated and are not identifiable to any particular user. SLAM Strategy may use a system to “tag” users after they have voted, so they can vote only once on a particular question. This tag is not correlated with information about individual users.
SLAM Strategy may occasionally conduct user surveys to better target our content to our audience. We sometimes share the aggregated demographic information in these surveys with our sponsors, advertisers, and partners. We never share any of this information about specific individuals with any third party.
Consistent with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent.
8. Analytics Usage tracking
SLAM Strategy tracks user traffic patterns through Google Analytics and other 3rd party reporting programs on behalf of clients as well as tracking user traffic patterns on its own websites including but not limited to www.gtld.net.au and www.slamstrategy.com.au, www.satastingcentre.com.au. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individuals.
We use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
The user’ can opt out of analytics tracking by following the instruction found at this link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=en
10. Use of information
SLAM STRATEGY uses any information voluntarily given by our users to enhance their experience in our network of sites, whether to provide interactive or personalized elements on the sites or to better prepare future content based on the interests of our users.
We send out newsletters to subscribers on a regular schedule (depending on the newsletter), and occasionally send out special editions when we think subscribers might be particularly interested in something we are doing. SLAM STRATEGY never shares newsletter mailing lists with any third parties, including advertisers, sponsors or partners.
When we use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you. We track search terms entered in Search function as one of many measures of what interests our users. But we don’t track which terms a particular user enters.
11. Sharing of the information and where we send your data
SLAM STRATEGY uses information collected from client analytics and reporting to promote our services so that the general public and business can better understand our audience’s demographics. We do not disclose who the client data is from. This is essential for promoting our services. We will not share information about individual users with any third party, except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
Third party partners that we share your information with include the following:
12. Opt-out policy
We give users options wherever necessary and practical. Such choices include:
- Opting not to register to receive our electronic newsletters.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website as a “subscriber’ (if any), we also store the personal information they provide. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time via think links in the email message’s we send out by clicking on “unsubscribe”.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Except where specifically noted, no information (or graphics) within the SLAM Strategy website may be copied, duplicated, stored or reproduced in any form without the express written consent of SLAM Strategy.
SLAM Strategy and the SLAM Strategy logo are registered trademarks and service marks of SLAM Strategy. Copyright © 2012SLAM Strategy. All Rights Reserved. SLAM Strategy is a division of SLAM Marketing PTY LTD (ABN 68 150 465 660)
All other trademarks and service marks are the property of their respective owners.
All information, services, products and software provided on this web site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Any use of this information is at the user’s risk. SLAM Strategy does not accept any liability for any delays, interruptions, errors, or omissions, however occurring (including as a result of negligence) in the collecting, recording, processing, storing or dissemination of this information.
This publication and features described herein are subject to change without notice.
Social media (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and others) Disclaimer
Any content, views, opinions and/or responses to questions uploaded, expressed or submitted by the creators, sponsors, advertisers or users of Twitter or Facebook, other than the content provided by SLAM Strategy, are solely the views, opinions and responsibility of the person submitting them and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of SLAM Strategy. SLAM Strategy is not responsible for the content that third parties publish, post, upload, distribute, disseminate or otherwise transmit via Twitter, YouTube, FaceBook or any other.
SLAM Strategy does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the information available on our Social media pages. Nothing contained in or provided through these pages is intended to constitute advice or to serve as a substitute for the advice of a professional. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We may include links to other web pages, but these links are not an endorsement of those pages. SLAM Strategy is not responsible for the content of any web site not operated by SLAM Strategy.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SLAM STRATEGY BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR ANY CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ERRORS OR OMMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT, OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ANY CONTENT COMMUNICATED ON THE SLAM MARKETING OR SLAM STRATEGY TWITTER FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE, LIVE STREAM, BRIGHT COVE PAGES OR ANY OTHER PAGES, WHETHER BY SLAM STRATEGY OR A THIRD PARTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL SLAM STRATEGY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE AVAILABILITY, USE OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY INFORMATION COMMUNICATED ON THESE PAGES.
Social Media Client Services
- All communication will be in writing between The Contractor and The Client/Supplier.
- The Customer agrees that the service is provided “as-is” without any warranties of any kind, express or implied. Neither SLAM Strategy nor any of its officers, employees, agents, information providers, licensors, licensees, attorneys, consultants or third party contractors, make any warranty or representation whatsoever regarding the services or any aspect of its use.
- This agreement is subject to change. Third party costs can change from time to time out of our control and so should this happen this cost will be adjusted accordingly.
- Social media refers to but not limited to the following (setting up and/or managing); Blogs, Facebook, LinkedIn, Social Media Planner, Social Media Strategies, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube or any other social media channel.
- The Contractor will set up social media on The Client/Supplier behalf, based on information given by The Client/Supplier.
- The Client/Supplier will not breach copyright laws, included but not limited to distribution, copy, unauthorised details, logos, templates and ideas.
- All services are provided within the appropriate conduct of third-party providers such as but not limited to social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and within the Internet laws current at the time of implementation.
- We expressly disclaim any and all liability to any person or organisation, whether a purchaser of the materials offered or not, in respect of anything, and of the consequences of anything done or omitted to be done by any such person or organisation in reliance, whether in whole or partially, upon the whole or any part of the contents of this quotation and or the products and or services offered herein.
- By accepting this agreement you agree to release and indemnify SLAM Strategy from and against any claims arising from reliance on the information on any products or services provided.
- All work carries a minimum 1 hour charge.
- The Customer must hold confidential all Services provided by SLAM Strategy and take all reasonable steps to protect the Intellectual Property of SLAM Strategy.
- The Customer agrees to exercise due diligence in its direction to SLAM Strategy regarding the preparation of materials. The Customer is responsible for all trademarks, copyright and patent infringement clearances and is responsible for arranging any licences or royalty payments.
- SLAM Strategy reserves the right to suspend and/ or cancel any Services including but not limited to social media services if:
- the Customer has any outstanding invoices.
- the Customer fails to comply with any provisions in this agreement or those referenced in this agreement.
- SLAM Strategy decides that the hosting or CMS account has been inappropriately used, including but not limited to, No adult content, No Spam, No copyright infringement.
- SLAM Strategy deems the Customers use of our services may jeopardize the operation of the service, be that SLAM Strategy or our suppliers.
- Either party may terminate the project with 30 days written notice.
- The Customer cannot reassign its rights under any agreement with SLAM Strategy without the prior written consent of SLAM Strategy. SLAM Strategy may transfer the Customers rights to another party within 30 days written notice.
- The Customer will be liable for all expenses incurred by SLAM Strategy resulting from any security breach, attack and/ or error that involves, but not limited to, Customer hosting, hardware, software, network configuration and IP addresses.
- Production schedules, storage of files and property belonging to the Customer will be established and adhered to by both Customer and SLAM Strategy, provided that neither shall incur any liability, penalty or additional cost due to delays caused by a state of war, riot, fire, flood, industrial dispute or strike, crime, energy failure, equipment breakdown, force majeure. The Customer shall not hold SLAM Strategy responsible for any loss or damage resulting from the above mentioned.
- This agreement shall be governed by the laws of South Australia and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the SA Courts.
- If any provision of this agreement is agreed or held to be unenforceable, that will not affect the validity of the other provisions in this agreement.
- Failure of SLAM Strategy to enforce any of these conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of that condition or any other condition.
- Upon termination, all outstanding charges will become immediately payable. SLAM Strategy is entitled to invoice the customer for all Services not yet invoiced. Under no circumstances is the customer entitled to any refund.
- The Contractor will complete social media works as written in the quotation, typically within seven (7) working days, or whatever is agreed upon with The Client/Suppler.
- Social media services are designed to work with The Client/Supplier marketing plan. Social media management may include, but not limited to attaching links to website, blog and photos, which will be supplied by The Client/Supplier. The Contractor will correspond to new followers and tweeters. The Client/Supplier is responsible for social media complaint policies associated with their own business.
- The work will commence at an agreed time after the full amount has been paid by The Client/Supplier and the money has been received by The Contractor. The agreed start date will be discussed in writing via email.
- Social media services will occur automatically (auto tweets) on public holidays and correspondence will not take place until the next working day.
- The Client/Supplier will give The Contractor full access to all business details required, including marketing material to collaborate an offline/online presence at all reasonable times for the purpose of carrying out social media services. Should The Contractor not be given access for any reason, the work will be deemed to be done and no refund will be given, unless mutually agreed in writing between The Contractor and The Client/Supplier seven (7) days prior to the date of the proposed withdrawal of access.
- Any extra works performed outside the social media descriptions are subject to change at the discretion of The Contractor and or The Client/Supplier. They should only be used as a guide by The Client/Supplier. The Contractor will confirm the cost of these services on request by The Client/Supplier. Such requests and acceptance may be made in writing or verbally.
- All communication will be in English. The Contractor and The Client/Supplier will be deemed to have read and understood The Contractors terms and conditions and the social media application terms and conditions, such as but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube. Inappropriate language, pictures and spammers will not be accepted; they will be removed immediately and reported to the appropriate authorities.
- The Client/Supplier will notify The Contractor in writing of any work which, in its reasonable opinion, is substantially lower than the standard that is usually provided by The Contractor. If both parties agree that the work is of a substantially lower standard then the work will be rectified by The Contractor as soon as practicable.
- If The Client/Supplier and The Contractor agree that the work is of a substantially lower standard than usual, The Client/Supplier will be at liberty to terminate the service by giving two (2) weeks written notice to The Contractor, provided the notice is given within one (1) week of the last occurrence of the substandard work.
- The Contractor will not be deemed responsible for decreases in sales, followers and/or friends. The Client/Supplier will be deemed responsible for the process of sale conversions.
- All work including case studies is copyright of the contractor and will not be in breach of copyright as all information has been given to The Contractor from The Client/Supplier.
- All accounts are to be paid in advance by The Client/Supplier via direct deposit before any works commence. Extra works requested by The Client/Supplier that are outside the scope of works agreed to in the social media service/s agreement, will require payment in full at The Contractor’s discretion to cover additional service/s costs, which will be due immediately before other services can be completed.
- If The Client/Supplier does not elect to continue the service or the service is terminated for any other reason, the account for the final social media service is payable on the day following the last day of service.
- Extra services must be agreed to in writing. If The Contractor is required to carry out a social media service after the agreed time frame, including but not limited to tweets, posts, setting up social media accounts, then The Client/Supplier will deem this as a necessary extended services and accept all extra works issued and will be due via direct deposit before extra works commence, which will be based upon an hourly day rate (TBA).
- The Contractor will not sell The Client/Suppliers details to a third party or disclose any privacy details of The Client/Supplier to anyone other than staff of The Contractor for the purpose of social media services for The Client/Supplier business. Details include but not limited to contact details and product information.
- The Contractor has the right to change the terms and conditions as required, including but not limited to privacy, pricing, services and products. It is The Client’s/Supplier’s responsibility to keep up to date by regularly reading the terms and conditions.
- The Client/ Supplier understands that the Contractor is not liable for any 3rd party social media applications including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pintrest.
SLAM Strategy provides links from our website to other websites from time to time, hosted by unrelated companies that we may or may not be aware of, which we think may be of interest to you.
SLAM Strategy does not make any representation as to the accuracy or suitability of any of the information contained in those sites what so ever and does not accept any responsibility or liability for the conduct or content of those sites what so ever. Links to other sites where goods or services are advertised are not endorsements or recommended by SLAM Strategy in any way. Your use of them is at your own risk.