Remember that people searching on the Internet for your products and services can’t buy from you if they can’t find you online.
When it comes to an Optimisation strategy, you need to have the answers to the following questions if you are going to be competitive online.
• How should the website function to increase conversions (calls, emails, downloads, subscriptions etc)?
• What are the key elements to focus on to deliver the most cost effective strategy with the greatest ROI?
• Where does my business rank on search engines for all keywords related to my businesses products and/ or services?
• How does my business’ online strategy compare to that of my competitors?
• How visible online is my website for the products and services we provide?
• Is my business appearing in my customers’ online search results?
• How much better can we be doing it online?
Search Engine Optimisation
An effective Optimisation strategy is like a laser pointer on search engines. It will help you develop an SEO friendly website that will put you ahead of your competition and in direct connection with your customers. Slam Strategy employs highly skilled specialists, who will ensure that your business is on top when people are searching for your products or services online.
Using analytics gives you the ability to improve your conversions by analysing what is triggering customers to convert and what isn’t. Improving the flow of your website and making the conversion process more seamless and rewarding can seriously add $$$$ to your business.
The very start of ANY Web strategy requires you to understand what words people are typing into search engines. Once you understand which the best of these are, you can then develop a web strategy that flows through your website and into everything you do in the online space.
An integral part of your Optimisation strategy is link building. It helps to focus your web presence to your customers for the keywords that were selected during the keyword research. Slam Strategy has a team of specialists that can look after this process for you.